Monday, December 14, 2009

My Pick - Ten songs you must have on your iPod

My pick on the songs you just gotta have on your iPod!


1. Alanis Morissette - Crazy (What a voice! Surely the best female rocker world has seen!!)

2. Michael Jackson - They don't really care about us

3. Aerosmith - Pink (yeah PINK ... we are going 'metro' and 'retro' here :))

4. Madonna - Frozen

5. Cranberries - Zombie (very very powerful song)

6. Robbie Williams - Better Man ('Feel', 'Let me entertain you' and new track 'Bodies' just miss the cut)

7. Roxette - It must have been love (absolute classic)

8. Sting - Fields of Gold/ Desert Rose (could not pick one!)

9. Bryan Adams - Only thing that looks good on me (oh yes :))

10. U2 - Mysterious Ways


Almost there:

Mettalica - Nothing else matters

Red hot chilli peppers - Califonication

Elvis - A little less conversation

Enrique - Hero


Disclaimer: The list above is my pick and my pick alone, I am sure you guys have your own list :)