Sunday, December 13, 2009

Better man!!!

When I look back at what I have become,
Not so much where I am, but where I have come from,
All the trials and tribulations dont matter to me,
'Am I a better man now?' is the only thing that I ask me!

When I was a kid, I was selfless, am I now?
I would go out of my way to help my friends, should i now?
All the money in the world didn't matter to me then, neither the cars,
Now, will I be happy even if I achieve the stars?

More, more , more and more of everything I need,
How can I be greedy? when millions of children have nothing to feed?
Can I help them lead a better life or can you?
It dosent take pot loads of money only a slight motivation will do!

So I pleadge today, I would try and get better and better,
Not only at my job, life but also as a son and brother,
Because when you knock heaven's doors nothing else will matter,
God is only gonna ask, tell me son, 'Did you get better?'
Ban